AR on Jamie & Skids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chestbrah

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamie

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 2.5 Molotov raided our base at glassco just because Dapsas killed Code Monkey for attempting to mug him. Causing people not involved to lose tons of props.

Evidence:
YNuFp7AhBPfW.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chestbrah

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamie

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 2.5 Molotov raided our base at glassco just because Dapsas killed Code Monkey for attempting to mug him. Causing people not involved to lose tons of props.

Evidence:
5g8PF3mDdIY6.png
Strange dapass didn't run in there and dapass didn't kill code lol

Reaction score
[14:42]
Jamie:
Org witnessed them ethan kill code, after nlr ETC was over they watched him run into the base and stay there for a while this was when 4-5 people including myself walked upto the base and moly'ed it, we stayed to fight everyone including the cops but got outran. He only decided to report me for some reason

[18:20]
Dom_:
can u put that on the Ar

[18:21]
Jamie:
sure i geuss

Reaction score
Accepted

Jamie will receive a warning for his actions. Molotoving an entire base for the actions of one person inside is far too excessive as it affects everyone inside. - The same reason you can't kill a whole org for the actions of one member.

If evidence is provided of what was lost due to the molotov, refunds will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.