AR @ Jamie & G2 Beetlejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Belglmfao / The Pandemon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Bushross / Zachary King | Jamie & G2 Beetlejuice
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824 / STEAM_0:1:67477254
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Both players raided our property.
Both players harvested our drugs without being certain that the area was clear.
Both players got shot by me, after Jamie respawned he told my friend that he wanted to be nice and not raid our drugs but after G2 Beetlejuice got shot, he said he got petty and took it anyways.
I gave them the opportunity to return the items but they refused to.

Hereby they broke rule 2.5 aswell as 3.25 if I'm correct.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Ij9coqp.png

Demo
Tick: Near the end

Reaction score
This is completely false. I shot and killed the only defender, Being the guy inside with a shotgun. I then asked in LOOC if he was new and how much play time he had (this would allow me to know if hes a sweater (if he was id leave his shit) if he wasn't then i would of took it. We stayed in the APT for 3 mins without any response and not even a shot fired.
TqFEpBh.png

If you want to defend your base outside then feel free. But, at that point your basically counter raiding lol.
I also take all responsibility for the pots being taken due to me telling "zach" to take the other pots.

Reaction score
This is completely false. I shot and killed the only defender, Being the guy inside with a shotgun. I then asked in LOOC if he was new and how much play time he had (this would allow me to know if hes a sweater (if he was id leave his shit) if he wasn't then i would of took it. We stayed in the APT for 3 mins without any response and not even a shot fired.
TqFEpBh.png

If you want to defend your base outside then feel free. But, at that point your basically counter raiding lol.
I also take all responsibility for the pots being taken due to me telling "zach" to take the other pots.
How would you have communicated with "zach" that he had to take the pots when I've killed you first?
Do you admit to breaking rule 3.2 aswell then or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How would you have communicated with "zach" that he had to take the pots when I've killed you first?
Do you admit to breaking rule 6.2 aswell then or am I missing something here?
The pots was taken when we was both in the apartment. You can happly have me demo requested for this situation if you want to twist words and be petty.

Reaction score
The pots was taken when we was both in the apartment. You can happly have me demo requested for this situation if you want to twist words and be petty.
That's not for me to decide, I'll just wait on the verdict from the handling staff member for any further needed evidence.

Reaction score
That's not for me to decide, I'll just wait on the verdict from the handling staff member for any further needed evidence.
Im just telling you what happened since clearly you cant read time stamps and the order of the logs lol.

Reaction score
22-11-2020 12:31 - 12:57 GMT
Dunno how this wasn't able to be seen from the other guys POV, if he uploaded his demo it would clearly show him sat outside slums apartment as I said in my first reply. The upload is abit scuffed but if you wish to see more feel free to accept me on steam and ill happly provide. Along with this If this is to catch me for "metagame" there was nothing of the sort happening. Logs would also show this if you looked at text logs.

As again I am sorry for the kind of scuffed upload. My shadow play is set to 5mins sections and I didn't want to miss anything out. Hope this helps! The only time I could of possibly see him was maybe 1 pixel of him when he first enters the ally. At that point It would be impossible for me to count him as a defender.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Reaction score
Denied

At the time of harvesting the drugs @Jack Bushross made the assumption the area was clear. this is not unjust as he had taken down the person who defended the property and no one was pushing up. You were standing outside waiting to counterraid, but the initial raid was already over at that point. This lead me to believe rule 3.25 was not broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.