AR On Jennifer Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:ShadowTyler|Linda Jenson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:[PH]J.Walker | Jennifer Walker
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:63263858
Why Should This Player Be Punished: while i was shooting at his friend he came front of me and he started punching me and he broke 3.4 putting your life at risk a
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
All right, I am the one shooting at him.

Lets start off by the fact that you broke rule 3.5 by remembering me and trying to murder me. I am currently waiting for a Staff member to respond to my report and if he doesn't I'll make it into an AR.

As seen in this clip below you were reloading once he started punching you and he stopped once you were shooting again because he didn't see you reload on his screen. (This is what @Blue told me)
80d29e5715.png

In my opinion he did nothing wrong and if anyone should be punished it is you.

Reaction score
The last time you killed me in it was underpass i got revived so i can remeber you and you didn't actually finish me up

Reaction score
I had seen you start shooting at @Synatec 6 times and then diddnt see you reload the gun, therefore i believed you had an empty gun until you began to shoot at me again which then i backed off and ran behind my car while lun shot you
(I forgot how to cut out the start of it so it starts at 4:49 while we are driving there)

Status
Not open for further replies.