AR on JoonaZ K 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]J.walker/Jennifer Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JoonaZ K
His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:31534224
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 He decided to begin pushing me into my friends shop with probably intent to mug me so when he got in the shop he turned around to close the door i pulled out a gun and gun pointed him clearly ordering him to get out which he diddn't, above failing to comply he then decided to pull out a baseball bat while i still had him under gun point resulting in his death
Evidence (DemoRequired):
Tick:45500

@JoonaZ K

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok so first of all i was ment to mug you and i tried to get the door closed but you were blocking the door so i pushed you in and then i checked at you and saw you having no weapon on your hand and i turned away and quickly closed the door and at the same time i took out my bat and then i looked at him and saw him pointing me with a weapon and then he shot me
[DOUBLEPOST=1488743283,1488741748][/DOUBLEPOST]Well i dont have any evidence sadly but i just want to play like i dont want to record all the time because it will give me bad performance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

After a little research I found out that the human brain is actually pretty quick to react and take information - Only about 13 millisecond to gather information from an image. You had about 2 seconds when you first saw the gun pointed right at you and until you took your bat out - Then you rushed to him which adds about 50 millisecond.

Plus, were you going to mug him with only a bat? Not very well thought through I'm afraid.

Rule broken; 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.