AR on Jerry Cornelli - Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Seamus / Johnathon Bad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @_moD / Jerry Cornelli
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170514755
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.24, user brought their knowledge that there are drugs inside of the building IC, since they were poking through the wall and the ever so slight gap was 1px wide, this means he couldn't have been able to see it ICly without him referencing the leaves sticking through the wall. This led to a gunfight which ended in us winning, but my seeding batch died :(

Before you try to claim we're metagaming because we're on TS, I was talking to Hazza and Tyla about IRL stuff, no I'm not going into what I was saying.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for commenting, but LP7K is Richard James, not Jerry Cornelli. Just to throw it out there :)

Whilst Jerry Cornelli is _moD

Reaction score
+ Support

I was there and the officer can be seen in chat saying he can see drugs. For the purpose of any refund requests I lost an M4A1 with silencer and scope.

moD

Reaction score
would it be possible for you to upload the rest of the shadowplay since you clearly have it. it'd be nice to see how the situation transpired.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So a crack 1 pixel wide with no light on it? Technicalities don't work with admins. Also, nice 1.1 in the video name.

Edit: you can't even see it on the video, the crack doesn't even show any green.

Last edited:

moD

Reaction score
sadly they do. if you don't want us to see anything you should've blocked it up better. :/ nt tho

Reaction score
We were talking about that, then Hazza said "I see drugs."

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

moD

Reaction score
@Dan yup and through that i concluded that you we're growing drugs and needed to search the property. stop being upset that i'm calling you out for cheating, get over it roleplayer. next time block up your drugs more carefully to avoid being raided.

Reaction score
@moD

checks.PNG
source.gif

Reaction score
@moD So you saw green and immediately assumed it was drugs?

paris-green-color-paint-code-swatch-chart-rgb-html-hex.png

What does this image tell you?

Oh and also, I'd appreciate if you'd stop with the cheating slander now since I haven't been banned, nor will I be.

moD

Reaction score
@Dan it ain't slander, but go ahead and upload the rest of the shadowplay since ur so confident you didn't cheat

Reaction score
@moD I mean I uploaded a montage with shadowplay before and your response was to tag Madda and Tinyslayer. So I think I'll stop pandering to your little fantasy to convince yourself that you're an über player.

moD

Reaction score
@Dan yeah because you we're fucking dogshit in that montage and in the demo only one you're preaiming people through walls. go talk to yourself some more or someshit weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.