AR on Jerry Cornelli - Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"i have nothing constructive to add so im just going to call you a cheater lol"

shut the fuck up dude for real, if you spend five minutes around dan it's obvious his aim is like a wet towel

Reaction score
Enhanced image for the staff team reviewing from Mod's video

vskRDQH.png

Reaction score
So a crack 1 pixel wide with no light on it? Technicalities don't work with admins. Also, nice 1.1 in the video name. Edit: you can't even see it on the video, the crack doesn't even show any green.
moD used his binoculars and saw the crack which you could see the Weed and it’s not 1.1 for the video name because it’s true :p

Reaction score
Well it's 1.1 for the word shit, and 1.3 for the word cheater. And plus, the crack says nothing considering the light doesn't reach that far, so the color would've been grey at most.

Deleted member 5920

I killed cops and came in after and can vouch that there's no way you could see the weed through that crack from the door.

moD

Reaction score
i've been raided for far less pixels. i used a bino and saw ur drug leaves quite clearly through that gap. using binos, it's quite evident to distinguish weed leaves from regular plant leaves. i rest my case.

moD

Reaction score
if you use a pair of binoculars it'd be quite easy to identify the drugs through the crack as it zooms in on the crack itself

Reaction score
@moD I mean since the flashlight cant reach that far, you wouldnt see it. Even if you could, you cant discern drugs from a line of green.

moD

Reaction score
@Dan i was clearly able to do so. maybe next time you should close up any cracks to avoid having this situation? @Slayerduck has also done this to me plenty of times and it’s been ok’d by administration so i don’t see the problem really. if you don’t want me to see any drugs just don’t make me see them?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Irl cops can raid your apartment on the smell if they deem it’s necessary if their is a crack which their is that allows a certain part of the plant to show and he can clearly see it then he has a justifiable reason to Atleast search the property the real question is why The first guy at the door pulled a gun under gun point. Also why are you making an ar if anything this should be an IA for what you say is this officer raided you for no reason.

Reaction score
Yeah, but the reason people meme it in perp is because you have to visibly see the drugs. And all he saw was a literal line of pixels, so no, that was not justifiable.

No they cannot just walk in. And if they knock on your door you are not obliged to let them in without a warrant.

Although the police do have certain powers to force entry if they believe a crime is being committed, the smell of cannabis (unless it is so over powering it could be a hemp farm inside) is unlikely to qualify as reasonable cause for doing so.

Another good reason to never allow the police into your home. We have written an article about this subject here:

Source: Quora https://www.quora.com/Can-the-UK-police-just-walk-into-my-house-if-they-smell-cannabis-outside

Nutrient has also informed me I can make an AR and an IA since it was an illegal raid and he metagamed the drugs.

Reaction score
@moD So you're putting forward a point and not even providing evidence?

And yet I'm the cheater?

moD

Reaction score
seeing a line of pixels is justifiable, like i've said 20 times. it's been done. please stop replying to this retarded AR and spamming the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.