AR on Jessie Dover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [DPA] Samsterminator / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ass / Jessie Dover
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After a gunfight, The player ran in and prematurely minge grabbed all guns without appropriately working out if the guns where illegally used in any way. Resulting in the loss of my weapons. People involved: @SGT Masterchief @KayB
Evidence (Demo Required): Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG
More evidence will be provided in the form of a demo (or demo recording) later on by KayB, however he's currently busy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like how you've cropped out the conversation to try to make me look bad. And if that's all you got, trying to twist my words, you're failing. I did my job correctly. Just because you were on the shit end of the deal doesn't mean I broke any rules.

But you broke NLR to come and just bitch at me, so if you want to argue that, I got a demo of that too.

Reaction score
Hello IzzyGP. I am Paul Harper one of the players that bleed out. I would like to remind you to stay respectful on the forums.
Also I was there chatting with you next to sam. And I also had NLR active but we were both out of the NLR zone. So we did not break NLR at that time. I also believe it is ok to break the NLR zone when no admins are online to try to settle a argument.

Reaction score
Admins, this is literally a ban request on me because I took their guns and drugs after they all died and then they called for help after they were dead to get KayB to come.

They think it's alright to take advantage of me because I'm a "Sweater" and I don't know anything.

Sam, what would you have done if you were me? I really would like to know. Would you have left the guns there? Left the drugs there? Is that what I should've done? Just walked away?

I was within the rules. From my understanding, you can take weapons after the situation is over, which it was, or during the situation if there's a good chance of you escaping.

However you want to interpret it in regards to the situation being over or not, I was still within the rules both ways.

But really Sam, what would you have done? Educate me since I'm just a sweater. Should I have waited all night long for a senior officer to get on while you metagame and tell KayB to go secure your house, drugs and weapons while you're dead? Should I have waited for your NLR to be up so you could come back and shoot me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closed

No demo has been posted so we cannot really make a verdict. Make a new action request that includes evidence and not console logs attachments that you can barely read (Use Puush or Imgur).

Status
Not open for further replies.