Killer cops hit the streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Leo/Marino Omerta
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ass/Jessie Dover
His/Her SteamID: (He left so I wouldn't be able to get it)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I ran into slums and he blew me out of it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://gyazo.com/bed0d615cad93359ed790ce2aca7df37
A time and date has been supplied so it will be easy to check the logs and get his steam id.
(Appologies for the lag spike. If a clearer demo is required then just ask.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bruh,

You had a gun. Either you're lying, or this is a glitch.

I was there investigating a possible murder as I said in screenshot he posted. I heard some suspicious noises and went to investigate, I asked Kay about it, and he said no, nobody has been in there for the past week. As I walk up the stairs his friend ran in with a rifle and aimed it at me so I shot. In real time in-game I had a lag spike as that was happening, hence my terrible aim.

Now, what I think happened here, is that you're a crying baby. What a coincidence, that as I'm talking to your friend about a murder, more likely a mugging or raid, you run in with a gun. I have a feeling you guys were communicating on Skype.

I never fully got to investigate but if you look during the video after shots are fired and I run up the stairs, there's blood on the next set of stairs.

I think you guys were trying to kill me too, but just like I did, Leo had a lag spike, so instead you drew your gun.

Even after the whole ordeal, admins can check the logs if there's any, or if they want me to upload my demo I can, but it'll be a while, but Kay even says, "Don't worry I got your gun," to Leo.

[DOUBLEPOST=1476381571,1476381540][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, thanks perpheads for the demos, if not this would've looked really bad on my part. It's really helpful.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476382656][/DOUBLEPOST]I see he also posted in his request that I left so he wouldn't get my steamID. This is also bullshit, he's lying. He had a conversation with me in chat, he even screenshotted it, he knew who I was, he could of very easily hit status in console and gotten my information.

But there he goes again, lying to try to give himself credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.