AR on Kempotent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joneij / Alfred Wayne
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kempotent / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.5 and 3.3 , I was basing at the Mcuwes around 8am, since i woke up early and wanted to do few batches of stuff,
I heard car noise outside and decide to go see outside does somebody need something or whatsoever and i see this man crouching on the drive thru window.
I didn't even have time to react or put my hands up before he shot me, later i wanted to ask for his reasonings for killing me and the answer i got was it's the way the server is and im threat if i have shotgun on my back big question mark, which i don't agree with since he didn't even give me chance to surrender my gun to him or whatsoever if he was raiding which was not known to me.

I would have preferred to deal this ingame with sit or something but since it was so early it wasn't possible, from my understanding this is 2.5 and 3.1 since i don't see the reason to shoot me and this is pretty excessive as you don't just go around the streets and shoot someone even if you are about to rob or raid somebody
If they have shotgun on their backs.
Since my demo didn't record(reason unknown why it didn't record).
I ask @Kempotent to make his statement here or post his demo if he disagrees or denies my claims.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
View attachment 10484

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score

pYK33Ni.png

Hello @Joneij, I appreciate the AR being made. We can see when demos start recording and when they stop and making AR's with the hope we will demo request the other person isn't fair. Innocent until proven guilty. So we are requesting that you provide either a clip of the situation or at the very least provide whichever of the following demo files that contain this incident.

ZQxhFXX.png

Here is a link to a helpful guide of where to locate these demo's if you do need help finding them. If, like you say, your demos arent recording you should cease playing and join the perpheads TeamSpeak to discuss how to resolve this situation before connecting to the server again.

You have 48 hours to provide evidence of this situation taking place or this AR will be closed.

@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.