Ar on Marcus Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Jerryson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Punched me to death for no apparent reason. I was crafting a weapon and therefore, couldn't defend myself
Evidence (Demo Required): Evidence (Youtube)
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
You cant just gunpoint people mate, and then later say "hurrdurr i tried to arrest you"
You're really stupid. Gunpointing people for running into a public area? Really? Reread the rules mate

Reaction score
You cant just gunpoint people mate, and then later say "hurrdurr i tried to arrest you"
You're really stupid. Gunpointing people for running into a public area? Really? Reread the rules mate
This scenario I didn't gun point you. I had no guns and was crafting one.

Reaction score
Well you had done something, im pretty sure you gunpointed me prior to this, I woudnt just randomly run up and kill a guy lol I played this for 4 years wtf.

Reaction score
Well, you're disrespecting me on a public post rn. Also, I am not going to continue to argue I CBA. I'll let the admins deal with it

Reaction score
Well you had done something, im pretty sure you gunpointed me prior to this, I woudnt just randomly run up and kill a guy lol I played this for 4 years wtf.
Last thing, no because prior I was on a supervised patrol with Jay Rothwell

Reaction score
I'm definitely sure you're wrong buddy.
I am not gonna answer any more of your questions, I will await the staff member, and answer him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.