ar on marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: icekiller_99 jack richards
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus ^forsBejsfancluB / marcus hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: being a retard during the pd revert trial!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I believe a long ban is necessary as he has been unbanned many times and he said he would change and stop minging, as you can see that is clearly not true.

Reaction score
I sincerely apologize. It was a accident, bullets was flying from regals, I tried to evacuate people, and then I sprinted towards the end of the parking lot to get to safety myself to preserve my life. It was a missclick i tried to put my gun away by pressing mouse button 4 but pressed mouse button 1 instead by accident as i was sprinting. I also stood by the city hall park and screamed for you to come over to me so I Could bandage you which I did.
It was a accident, I also said I was sorry man. You didn't even loose anything, after I shot you, you got bandaged by me and I apologized. Nothing happend to you besides that. But again I'm sorry for my actions, they were accidental and not intentional. Second of all you just walked around a shootout instead of running away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted-ish

@Dimitry Slezskov I understand that what you did was an accident and I am glad that you did proceed to apologise to him and bandage him for the accident however I believe it's important even in a stressful situation such where bullets are flying your way that you keep a calm and clear head so that way accidents like these don't happen.

No punishment will be issued primarily due to you identifying your error and apologising for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.