AR on Morgan Matheson | attacker1983

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hondje | Jerry Conrad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: attacker1983 | Morgan Matheson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43401590
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For risking his life and involving himself in a shootout to retreive a fallen weapon

EDIT: Maybe not to retreive the weapon. but still risking his life in active shootout
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/egKTi3dp/file.html
Tick: Video evidence |

Last edited:
Reaction score
i would like to point out my friends were around here i wasnt trying to retrive any guns and im fairly sure if you check logs you can see 1 cop was run over and another (swat) was shot by me i gained fuck all i was trying to help out as much as i could but i knew if i went for a full on flank i would die
and as for the loitering i was seeing if i could get a cop that fled from the pack so to speak

if you check i didnt actually pick up anything around the time of this raid (dont know when it was)

edit: after watching the full video the little comment at the end "he isnt involved" you could say that about anyone who tries to help friends out who are being fucked by cops in a raid i took the chance of you being sat still to mow you down

the asking "whats going on" was more of a distraction than anything

edit 2: i would like to say i tried doing this in a way that was as safe as possible for me when i was "loitering" i would personally have considered myself far enough away
[DOUBLEPOST=1493548613,1493503833][/DOUBLEPOST]I personally saw a very low risk of a bullet Hitting me in the shootout when I stopped and as I say was looking for a chance to help friends
edit: also i was behind where i would have said a perimiter would have been (cops failed to set one up the entire situation

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Attempting to get involved in an active shootout with a vehicle as your only weapon is not considered as a realistic approach to a high-risk scenario. @{IG} attacker1983 has therefore received a warning for 3.4; Risking your life.​

Status
Not open for further replies.