aiko akasuki random shooting of bank robbers tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Morgan Matheson/attacker1983
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Aiko Akasuki
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79999945
Why Should This Player Be Punished: randomly shot out my cars tires (was parked at bank in a robbery)
Evidence (Demo Required): will get later tonight but logs show he did it
Tick:

Reaction score
Okay i did shoot the tires but an officer said over the radio disable the cars at the back of the bank because there are involved so i shot the tires out.(And it wasent 2.5 as i was stopping you from getting away)

A1L

Reaction score
tbh aiko has only come back and was a few months ago where obviously a shit ton of cops would shoot out their tyres during bank robberies, I'm not saying he's not in the wrong, but I mean I'm pretty sure he's only recently came back and doesn't know it was against policy, etc/rules. I was involed in the Bank Robbery and didn't really think that shooting out their tyres is necessary and I didn't even hear one bit of someone saying that they was shooting someones tyres out, regardless there was 3 Assault Rifle Suspects and they wasn't going to escape at all.

Reaction score
okay i apologie fir the mistakes i have done i will refund you in game. i know if you want to take this further but everyone makes mistakes and learn from them so im sorry and i have learnt from my mistakes.(Add me on steam if you want some compensation)_

Reaction score
Accepted

@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ you will not recieve any warning/ban. But do not shoot out peoples car tyres during situations, unless absolutley necceseary. Instead, you should try using your roadspikes to block their exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.