AR on Niko/Dontrall Caldwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dominick/Dominick Ramos
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Niko/Dontrall Caldwell
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16668186
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Hit me over the head twice with a nightstick for asking me to move his vehicle off of my property as I wanted to park my car around back and that was obstructing me, he gave me exactly 0 warnings to stop shouting at him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
It does seem to have been an over use of force from the eyes of you, but the officer may have felt threatened by you shouting into his ear and reacted as a way to defend himself.
As a conclusion:
  1. I do feel that force was over used
  2. But there is ways to justify how the officer reacted.

Reaction score
It seems he hit you because you started to get very aggressive, by screaming in his face. This could mean you are about to do something to him, so he hit you to show force, hopefully avoiding a confrontation later on.

Reaction score
In my opinion this was an act of showing who's boss in the situation, and in my eyes this was justified force, how would you react if you were a cop in real life and this suspect walks up to you in cuffs yelling at you like a maniac? Of course in PH you cant do much while in cuffs, but in real life a suspect can pose a serious threat to an officer, and I feel like Niko acted in a realistic manner.

I -support this Action Request.

Reaction score
Let me get this straight:

If a man is shouting at you, you can assault him? No - This applies to Officers as well.
He used his night stick excessively in that situation which would also be assault.
Dominick posed no threat whatsoever.
It was the LT's fault in the first place for causing the scene due to him parking in front of a citizen's vehicle.

Reaction score
People are saying this is realistic, I don't think a police officer would park his car in someone else's drive way for no reason and when asked to move it would just stand there and not even say anything then after almost an entire minute turn around and just hit the man asking him to move the vehicle so that he could get his round the back in the face twice with a nightstick. This is inflicting damage on a man that is just trying to get his own car on his own property. And you say it is because I was clearly aggravated by the fact that he was just standing there not saying anything, even then a real life police officer would react the moment the aggression started and ask the person in question to calm down, not immanently assume they are going to harm them and hit them twice in the face.

Reaction score
Allow me to quote the law:
"11.10 Handling an Aggressive Suspect(s)

When handling a suspect(s) who is not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive, it is important to remain in/take control of the situation, and, if necessary, to use the appropriate non-lethal equipment provided; ie: the baton. See Section 11.9 for additional details."

You were aggressive as you began yelling louder and louder, and completely taking the situation out of control. As such, I use my non-lethal equipment, the baton, to regain control of the situation.

EDIT: Alright, let's get a bit more backstory on this.

I was originally coming from the Forest, taking a look around the area, until officer Esteban requests assistance to deal with a suspect. As such, I move towards Sub House 11, the location which Esteban requires help at, and park by the house. I do this mainly as I assume that the suspect owns the house, or at least lives there, as Esteban says nothing about it (and he is also already blocking the main road with his own vehicle).
I step out of the vehicle, and start having a conversation with Esteban and the suspect. After some time, a stranger approaches, asking for me. In response, I say yes, and he starts requesting me to remove my vehicle. As I am currently not finished with the suspect, whom we were talking to due to illegal transport of an AK-47, currently on the bonnet of his vehicle, I decide to stay.
At this point, the other man starts becoming aggressive, getting louder by the second as he nearly yells into my ear. This is a very disorderly conduct, and quite aggressive, so I proceed to regain control of the ongoing situation by using non-lethal equipment to try and stop the man from getting more aggressive (which obviously doesn't help as he seconds later calls me a twat, then tries to escape while we run after him to give him a ticket)

TL;DR: Was busy dealing with a suspect, random guy walks up, becomes aggressive and disorderly, I assert 'dominance' and regain control of the situation using non-lethal equipment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the video was equivalent of this.

tbh, i would've hit you too if you screamed in my ear like that. -support.

Reaction score
Denied

Administrative action will not be taken as it is not a violation of any rules, Niko quoted 11.10 above:
Allow me to quote the law:
"11.10 Handling an Aggressive Suspect(s)

When handling a suspect(s) who is not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive, it is important to remain in/take control of the situation, and, if necessary, to use the appropriate non-lethal equipment provided; ie: the baton. See Section 11.9 for additional details."
He used appropriate force when dealing with you as you were becoming extremely aggressive, however if you felt the force was still unjustified you can take it to a supervisor complaint as Chrissy has said:
I believe this should be the subject of a Police Complaint (find them at https://perpheads.com/forums/supervisor-complaints.127/) as opposed to an action request, the issue here is the decision of the officer to use force which is hard to cover with rules. It would be also more appropriate to deal with this issue in a more in character way.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.