AR on Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mr.Hyde / Hyde lemad

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Patrick / Patrick Smith

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92551097

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was with my friend John Mcree, when we saw a car park in the forest, we followed it and surrounded it, since we didnt find the owner , we ventured further inside, when i saw some pots i noticed a man with a flash light running around, i sprinted forward to the wooden fence and we both pointed at him wtih our guns, I said to him to STOP multiple times. He decided to not listen, nor care at all and pulls out his shotgun and shoots me and my friend while holding him at gunpoint.

At a admin sit, he told the admin and me he simply didnt see our guns, so he just pulled out his and shot us. So the admin told me to make this AR.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Feng Yamaguchi This guy reported me for something false in the past, and now he clearly broke a rule, ruining the role play experience for not only me but also another member, he should know by now if someone else tells you to stop and has a gun, you simply don't pull your own gun out and shoot back, and he knows it. He had 5 full seconds to react when i started to speak to him, It's not about some crapy pistol, because im not even making an RR, its about this person that breaks the rules when he wants, and then reports others. I've wasted more than an hour on organizing this report and uploading evidence so believe me if it was for virtual goods i would of just kept on playing.

Reaction score
@Feng Yamaguchi This guy reported me for something false in the past,
@Feng Yamaguchi This guy reported me for something false in the past,
Dude you gun pointed me at overpass to bring me all the way down to underpass. I only made the ar to get my stuff back really cause I was poor at the time

[ its about this person that breaks the rules when he wants, and then reports others.
Are you serious? I try my best to follow the rules at all times. Sometimes I will make mistakes and I will be punished for them but believe me I don't just break rules when I want to. I also don't even report a lot of people and if I do it's to get my stuff back.

Reaction score
@Shortbusgangster yeah your original report was because i broke 3.4 because when i dropped my gun you aimed at the ground for 5 seconds keeping me off gun point and making me reach my secondary to defend myself, (SO YES THAT WAS A FALSE REPORT) then you added that other part because you got saltier i mugged you in the bathrooms. I understand now i shouldnt of aimed my gun in public and i paid the price and got banned, but since you know the rules so well, you shouldnt of shot us both when we got your atention telling you to stop with our guns out. Oh and why did you mute the audio in the video?

Reaction score
@Shortbusgangster yeah your original report was because i broke 3.4 because when i dropped my gun you aimed at the ground for 5 seconds keeping me off gun point and making me reach my secondary to defend myself, (SO YES THAT WAS A FALSE REPORT) then you added that other part because you got saltier i mugged you in the bathrooms. I understand now i shouldnt of aimed my gun in public and i paid the price and got banned, but since you know the rules so well, you shouldnt of shot us both when we got your atention telling you to stop with our guns out. Oh and why did you mute the audio in the video?
Listen man, I don't want this report to be a full on argument between a 14 year old kid and a grown-up like you, but you have to be joking. I didn't mute the audio in the video I used gyazo and edited it. Gyazo doesn't have any audio because they are gifs. Also, you can compare where you were in the video and where I was in my video so I wasn't avoiding anything.

"but since you know the rules so well" Dude, I said that I make mistakes sometimes. I believe that I did the right thing here but come on. Show some maturity

To stop this from becoming an all out brawl I'm not replying unless a staff member would like to do so on this post.
BTW you didn't tag @Fasool

M

Reaction score
You didn't even have a clear line of sight.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.