AR Patrick Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Sgt Masterchief / Paul Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Shortbusgangster / Patrick Smith
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92551097
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player as police pulled me over for recklessly driving. I told him he was full of shit. What I was doing was using the cars headlights to look for my gun because when I died apparently it went in to space. So I decided to drive off and ignore him figuring he was a sweater cop. When I drove off at a very low speed no less. He accelerated to max speed and rammed my car with full force. Disabling it, He then got out gave me a ticket and "lost connection". Leaving me trapped next to a wall will no way to get out to pay the ticket or drive off.

2.1 3.3 3.15 3.27? maybe
Evidence (Demo Required):

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...190/EF9C1CB72738B35C0D2EB5E196F1DF3C7EF2FB9A/
Tick:

Reaction score
Okay listen

You were literally swerving around the lanes and then you went off road, which is recklessly driving. When I told you this, you were calling me retarded and cursed me out telling me how dumb I was. You would also drive away whenever I would try to write you a ticket, which wouldn't be as big if you just complied.

I am sorry that I trapped you there. I promise I did not leave in any intent to do malicious things.

The reason I shut my laptop off was because of IRL things. I'm not going to go in much detail in this, but I was told to get off immediately. I swear I did not leave to avoid an RP situation.

I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new to this server and I am currently adapting to the new rules.

Thank You

Reaction score
Okay listen

You were literally swerving around the lanes and then you went off road, which is recklessly driving. When I told you this, you were calling me retarded and cursed me out telling me how dumb I was. You would also drive away whenever I would try to write you a ticket, which wouldn't be as big if you just complied.

The reason I shut my laptop off was because of IRL things. I'm not going to go in much detail in this, but I was told to get off immediately. I swear I did not leave to avoid an RP situation.

I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new to this server and I am currently adapting to the new rules.

Thank You

It was the amount of force you used to pull me over. Slamming in to my car at full speed is unnecessary damage to your and my car. Also driving off the road is not reckless driving, in no shape or form is driving off of the road reckless.

Reaction score
Denied.

The player is extremely new to the server and his action in no way seemed intentional.
I've actually spoken to him today regarding another situation and he's honestly just trying to grasp the concept of the whole serious rules etc.

I'd also suggest that in the future you probably just comply. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.