AR on shibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mango | Jay Rothwell

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Shibo | Carlos Fernandez

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130055199

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user broke 4.1 - Follow the law as he broke the confiscation law by not waiting until it is clear before confiscating the weapon. This is because I shot cops and he claims to have confiscated the gun as soon as I died, even though he knew there was a passenger in the car, who shot and killed them all less than 30 seconds later. I am making an AR instead of an IA due to the fact that I would like to make an RR for my weapon and I am entitled to report someone who has also broken the laws, even though it involves the law as well.

Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.
No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby. Evidence is permitted to be confiscated if the officer is unable to watch over the evidence and leaving it where it is would risk it being tampered with by a member of the public.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Would be nice if a staff member could retrieve the logs of the timings between me shooting and confiscating alongside Ivgeni shooting.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Hello, after you died and dropped your ak47 I did confiscate it because I thought that someone else or your friend could have picked it up and used it against us, I thought your friend could have picked it up because at the time he wasn't shooting, however after I picked up and confiscated the rifle ( which I realise was unprofessional as the area was not clear) your friend started shooting us, I have learnt from my error and next time I will ignore weapons until the scene is truly clear.

Reaction score
Just want to say, you can't confiscate until a scene is clear and while there are still possible threats on the scene who are undetained and are about to be detained, you shouldn't confiscate the weapons. I'm going to leave the AR open and I'm fine for staff to give you a verbal, whatever, as I just want to make a RR.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be spoken to about this​

Status
Not open for further replies.