AR ON BeepBeepImAJeep,Tunnels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@BeepBeepImAJeep @Tunnels

Your Steam/In-game Name
:SC3 Gazzy Gaming-Jimmy Jackson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Jayden Beluci, Jack Briges
His/Her SteamID: Jack Briges-STEAM_0:1:88224129,jAYDEN Belci-STEAM_0:0:101463543
Why Should This Player Be Punished:jACK COMMITED 3.4. He killed me because his friend ,Jayden, thought I was going to ticket him,This then lead to a shoot out. With jack dieing and jayden being able to kill me. Jayden however decided to fail to get the AK47 out to be confiscated. cONSTANTLY SAYING "WILL IT BE CONFISCATED?"
therefore breaking 3.3 as he stil lwould have been restrained and 3.26 /me commands/

Evidence (Demo Required):Jayden
[Local] Jayden Belucci: Are you going to confiscate it?
[Local] Jayden Belucci: No , Because you will confiscate it
[Local] Jayden Belucci: Give me a ticket then....
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: mate
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: ive pulled it out
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: get it out
[Panic] (Jimmy Jackson at Bazaar Shop 1) [Panic]

Tick:N/A

Reaction score
@BeepBeepImAJeep @Tunnels

Hahaha how is it breaking 3.4 , I pay my friend to prevent me from dieing or getting arrested , He walked in all of a sudden and thought I was getting arrested, which lead to a shootout. You shot my gang member which followed in me shooting you.

Your Steam/In-game Name
:SC3 Gazzy Gaming-Jimmy Jackson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Jayden Beluci, Jack Briges
His/Her SteamID: Jack Briges-STEAM_0:1:88224129,jAYDEN Belci-STEAM_0:0:101463543
Why Should This Player Be Punished:jACK COMMITED 3.4. He killed me because his friend ,Jayden, thought I was going to ticket him,This then lead to a shoot out. With jack dieing and jayden being able to kill me. Jayden however decided to fail to get the AK47 out to be confiscated. cONSTANTLY SAYING "WILL IT BE CONFISCATED?"
therefore breaking 3.3 as he stil lwould have been restrained and 3.26 /me commands/

Evidence (Demo Required):Jayden
[Local] Jayden Belucci: No , Because you will confiscate it
[Local] Jayden Belucci: Give me a ticket then....
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: mate
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: ive pulled it out
[LOOC] SC3 Gazzy Gaming: get it out
[Panic] (Jimmy Jackson at Bazaar Shop 1) [Panic]

Tick:N/A
[DOUBLEPOST=1498386801,1498386620][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw , You cant conficate a gun for missfiring it on own property. You can only give a ticket , I only missclicked once
[DOUBLEPOST=1498388652][/DOUBLEPOST]You just mentioned in the AR you would confiscate it , And I only discharged the gun and I only shot once

Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1498944421][/DOUBLEPOST]Jayden told me in org chat to help him. then he told me to go inside cause he was being mugged he ordered me because he is the boss of the org and i said okay so I went inside without hearing him so i pulled out my gun and shot. Again im sorry for what i did and i know it was wrong. For what I've just said doesn't justify for what i did. Sincerely sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.