AR on smithy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Powell

Your Steam/In-game Name: iTz Joe./Amed Insutu
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Smithy/Smithy Silent
His/Her SteamID: can someone grab that
Why Should This Player Be Punished: after i left silent march, smithy gets annoyed for some reason, and at this time he is the only one who knows who i am (reece Arnolds) and he proceeds to say something along the lines of ill tell people who you are unless you give me money back for a m4a1 and an AK, 2 things ive never owed him.
Evidence:
USR6UN0.jpg
1StnMnX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You just told everyone yourself that you're reece arnolds by the way..

But I guess this can be seen as excessive negativity so he should get a warning for that.

Reaction score
Everyone knows you're Reece now, but as Belg said it's most likely excessive negativity, possibly metagame.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Is this a joke? I didnt blackmail you? and everybody did know you was reece arnolds!

Alex

-Support, who the fuck didn't know you were reece arnolds? It's as simple as going to your profile "Hugo Pelle" then seeing that Itz Joe is your steam name, then looking at this profile image. Fucking stop posting ar for no reason, smithy did not do one thing wrong here.

Reaction score
personally i think this is a bit pointless because of the fact that you told smithy ic that you were Reece arnolds and you also told everyone your self. don't you think its a bit to late now to be posting a AR for black mail if you have told everyone yourself you are Reece. I think if you made this AR before you told everyone then you might of got something out of this but in my opinion this is just a complete wast of your time making this and the staff reading this. But you never know i may be wrong and he may get a warning or a temp ban for it.

Reaction score
Well, here are my thoughts on the situation.

Smithy contacted him on the 11th 01. 2016 at 5PM with a blackmail telling him that you should give Smithy items in exchange for him keeping his mouth shut, which counts as excessive negativity and metagaming as he used OOC information to benefit his character IG.

Now, we can clearly see that @Smithy is trying to cover up this with the excuse that he already announced himself as Reece and that it was all alright. Well, I checked his offical announcement where he announces that he is Reece 3 hours after the blackmail.
xsPVubll.jpg

8YFkg5C.png

Which makes me believe that Smithy pressured him into making the announcement to avoid getting the embarrassment of being exposed and giving Smithy items in-game.

I personally don't have any idea if possibly came out to be Reece before the post, but the official announcement was way after the blackmail itself causing me to believe you pressured him.

Those are my thoughts

-Mat

Reaction score
1 AK47 and 1 M4A1 how do you "Owe" him enough that he will take something like this into OOC. A group of sweater vests owe me 15k and a suppressed berreta but did I take it into OOC no I hunted them down and gave them a free bullet to the head. There was no reason to take this into OOC and if he changed his name IC at best he would only look familiar to you knowing his name would have been a rule break itself due to the new identity.

I have to agree this is metagame and excessive negativity.

Reaction score
Smithy used OOC information in-order to blackmail another user leading to breaking the server rules. This would lead to him violating 1.4 and not 2.5 as many others believe. 2.5 has nothing to do with these things.

Reaction score
Unless people have some sort of vendetta against you, why would you be afraid anyway? And if there are people that are looking to kill you for whatever reason you should of killed the person threatening to tell everybody as that's possibly risking your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.