AR on Abduski

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Reece Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kian Carter /Abduski
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User clearly ignored gunpoint in this video at 2:33 Which resulted in his death. After a accepted ar on sunday for the same thing.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
WHAT I PICKED THE GUN UP I COULDNT DROP IT?!?!?!? You didnt order me to get down or anything, either way i was going to drop it, after that i crouched because i was going to surrender. But you were trigger happy so you shot me

Reaction score
Yes but i was going to drop it, you said the order after the gun was already equipping so what do you want me to do?

Reaction score
[Involved]
I was the other officer in the video, as you can see I started shooting even before he finished picking up the gun as the shootout was still active and him picking up a gun mid-shootout means no good. Even if it was by a mistake, why even go to an active shootout in the first place if you are not envolved?

Reaction score
Need some actual context of the situation rather than a 4 second clip of @MrWoLfX picking up a gun. @MrWoLfX if it was a crime scene and there were officers nearby why did you attempt to take a weapon lying just next to them?

JRW

Reaction score
Active raid at slums which was conducted by megalols (I’m guessing it’s his org as he’s with them all the time) and he just loitered the scene for the duration of you watch the second clip he’s getting in the middle of a shootout just stood afk which is putting his life at risk. He then proceeds to try minge a gun at the scene as you saw and dies because of it, totally disregards the situation that surrounds him

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted.

@MrWoLfX you should not be going around picking up guns during a shootout. Either you kill cops or you stay away, can't be a spectator picking guns.

Take this as a verbal warning, I don't want to see you do the same mistake again.

@JRW we have a template for a reason, we ask for Steamid for a reason, please provide it in the future. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.