Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Osama

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Soyd

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65075178

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I believe the player broke 2.5

Org member told us that he's in trouble in our base, we came to pass the street to see whats going on (while unarmed) and soyd decided to shoot us without any knowledge if we live there, leaded to my car get wrecked and ruined me and my friend's rp.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.4 - If you're going to reply to an AR with the premise that you were involved, at least actually make a fair point.
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
We were watching your house, we knew what cars lived there at the time. It's kinda funny how you post an action request just because I raided you with some friends though... I'd just like to point out I wasn't the one who killed you I was never on the roof either I was on the side of the house waiting for cops to pull up, @Shaun was on the roof and @Soyd went through the front door. Another reason we knew to kill you is because you mugged me and a couple of my org members and you released them (Excluding me, I was shot), long after NLR was over we came back for revenge it's as simple as that I believe we haven't broken any rules here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Ludus , you all started shooting my car, cops were chasing me i went to car dealer to change my car and then i came to subs to take drugs from storage and i see one of my friends panic so i wanted to see what's going, on damn that's funny how you and all of your org died and came back to raid and saying you knew who live there, show me a video where you saw my car because my car wasn't on the street for more than 5 minutes, i was all the time at bazzar/parker then came to subs since you died i swear to god i didn't even enter the place only when you got shot i came to check whats going on, and then left the house till you raided lol

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

You were killed by STEAM_0:1:65075178

@Soyd could you explain why you shot the occupants dead?

Reaction score
I am able to see the video, the escalade had been at the suburbs house before when i gunpointed it away. When it came back I was sure that they had stocked up with weapons and ready to kill us as i knew they had a relation to the people inside the suburbs house.

On my screen it looked like you opened your trunk and why would you come back when you knew we were raiding.

It was hard to see the guy behind the vehicle, but it makes no sense that they come back when we already told them to leave in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.