AR on STEAM_0:1:79465582

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie Bennett/Bertie*TRADING*
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dyvkamala http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548812852
(Bottom guy) - he changed his name from http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548812830

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79465582

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically, he came to our house because my friend won an AK so he was coming to give it to him. He then ran over to our house as a cop and just spiked my car for NO reason (as seen in demo) he then went on to attempt to avoid it by changing his name.. He then started claiming that it was not him although there was 6 people on the server, 4 of them I was basing with and one who I knew their RP name anyway (InfectedYou) @simplex was with me at the time and was one of the people to kill him on scene for spiking my car.

(if anything else is required, please let me know)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!rgAA1aSA!yGbSYUFCBfqE7gEJopOuFo1L_EnrYCG9x7l31pOYUdg
Tick: 11300 (about)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support I saw the whole thing and his ar is accurate the guy spiked his car, got off oh cop then tried to raid him right after
XD Tried to raid you? lol GG
[DOUBLEPOST=1446866068,1446865767][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly don't care if I get banned. Most of the people on this server or douche bags anyways. Also, you did RDM me the second time. Actually it was my friend, his computer broke so I let him play for a while and you just came up and RDMd him like a bitch. I'm not saying your suppose to see a difference, but still, did RDM, and saying that I died and came back to brake NLR, is technically breaking NLR yourself.

Reaction score
XD Tried to raid you? lol GG
[DOUBLEPOST=1446866068,1446865767][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly don't care if I get banned. Most of the people on this server or douche bags anyways. Also, you did RDM me the second time. Actually it was my friend, his computer broke so I let him play for a while and you just came up and RDMd him like a bitch. I'm not saying your suppose to see a difference, but still, did RDM, and saying that I died and came back to brake NLR, is technically breaking NLR yourself.
Your contradicting use of "me" and "my friend" is kind of suspicious.

"You did RDM me"
"Actually it was my friend,"

And maybe insulting the playerbase isn't the best of options. If you don't care whether you get banned or not, please don't come on here to insult other people.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Dyvkamala - Broke 4.1 and 2.1 as well as 3.5 and 1.4 he will be given a 1 week ban for his general attitude towards his action request, as well as causing so many problems such as changing him IC name to try and get away with what he did.

Bertie - I really see no reason for you to have killed him in that situation and you will be given a 1 day ban for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.