ar on taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:SC3 Gazzy Gaming/Jimmy Jackson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Taylor/Sofia Kennedy
His/Her SteamID:Steam_0:1:15410988
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4 User decided to drive away at gun point. Report was made @Madda took the report,by the time he watched the video ETC Taylor had dced.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
as keiwam said, "You weren't close to having him under direct gunpoint. Your chances of hitting him are slim as fuck."

i was far enough to get away.
He shouldn't have even shot anyway as i know its against the policy too, i was about 15m away and driving already so his chances of hitting were low.

Reaction score
First of all,you had shot a officer,then came to the RC blockade,I shouted with my gun aimed at your car get out of the car,@Madda like I said dealt with it,nothing was mentioned about that,

Reaction score
like i said before, i was far enough AND while driving, the gunpoint wouldn't matter.

and when i killed the first cop, i wasn't shot and i didn't see anyone near so when i pulled up on the other side. i was gonna play it off, then you start to run to me so i drive backwards

Reaction score
Accepted

After a discussion with two other staff members we came to the conclusion that Taylor did violate 3.4, the user was under gunpoint and stopped her car inorder to go into reverse, once that was done the user should've stopped.

However with thie video evidence an IA complaint will be made as he had just opened fire on a fleeing suspect.

Thus Taylor will be recieving a punishment of 3 days as of the fact that he's recieved a warning last month about 3.4 aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.