Nice1 Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Taylor/Sofia Kennedy

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15410988

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5/3.4/1.1

User decided to shoot me at bazaar (In a public place) for punching him once while he started this in first place i was never told to stop although i was about to stop after the first punch you can see im backing up as well. also you can see he pulled his gun out after @Teby punched him for first time and @Taylor still had the intention to kill me but anyway this wasn't needed and could of ended in a way more peacful way.

Evidence (Demo Required):

[OOC] Taylor: moon u stinky coon

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, in the middle of an org war you find it necessary for you and another member of your org to come up to the opposing org and start a fist fight 2v1? AR's like this are fucking tragic, dont minge and you wont have an issue. For the 1.1 thing I doubt it was in a negative way but more of in a joking manor.

-Involved-

Reaction score
-Involved-
I DONT SEE HOW URE INVOLVED M888888 YOU WERENT THERE? SO NOT INVOLVED ,anyways i understand its ur friend but i didn't minge in anyway,he/she talked shit i punch once back off and die,and ofc when teby punched her/him he didnt get killed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1516411631,1516409303][/DOUBLEPOST]
dont minge and you wont have an issue.

Took me time to realize you said im minging because it makes no sense when you can clearly see he started this entire thing he obviously violated rules and doesnt even care apperantly. As you can see he just got banned +/- at the time this AR was being posted

Reaction score
You are a sad little man,
you punched me, i shot you, stop being salty and making pathetic fucking ar's and IA complaints on me after every time i kill you, its FUCKING annoying me, super already dealt with the situation. @Super_

Reaction score
I just thought I would post the evidence that shows you lied in this AR.
User decided to shoot me at bazaar (In a public place) for punching him once
6b5c404174c7ba4db273741e2fbb68ea.gif

more than once ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.