AR on Tomo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Callum Byford/BouncingApple @A1L
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dono Bontt
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:68787457
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4: Running from a Traffic Stop which would have led to a 4-year sentence after driving recklessly in front of cops, this increased his sentence from 4 years to 9 years. 3.22: Drove on the wrong side of the highway to escape from cops.
Evidence (Demo Required): A1L is getting a Demo as he is formed banned and arrested him in the first place.
Tick:

Reaction score
Posted for @A1L

Okay, going to keep this short and show what the videos actually even show.

- 1st Video, shows Tomo speeding down Harbour Lane, I ticketed him and I let him go, he proceeds to bait and speed purposely, and recklessly drive right in front of me, breaking 3.4.

- 2nd Video, shows Dispatch calling in Tomo being in the City, I try to pull him over, I tell him to get out, he fails to do so and says he can't hear me, when he's talking crap, he clearly can hear me due to the fact I was speaking to Dispatch fine, etc. Anyways, he fails to follow my orders so I try to battering ram him out of his vehicle, he speeds off.

- 3rd Video, shows Dispatch again calling Tomo in being at the Intersection, I set a warrant, speed to the intersection to try to box him in and spike him, spikes fail and he proceeds to go down the wrong side of the highway for no reason, breaking 3.22.

Overall, started a pursuit for no reason just cause he fails to follow my orders, properly drive and just overall cop baiting. In the end after Tomo was caught, he even said in OOC, he's obviously going to evade for 4 years jail sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.