Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Anna May
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Tomo / Dono Bonnot
His/Her SteamID:
Cba
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Ran onto the scene of a shootout to look for guns and teabag dead criminals in front of there armed friends.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
all people with ars left i was armed and u were the only armed person there also no shots were being fired for some time
for me it was safe and couldnt be safer

Reaction score
no one left, everyone was still there lmfao, he wasn't the only armed person, i had an ak on me and sossa had a pistol

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i am allowed to enter a shootout if i have a gun my main goal was to tap George but then i saw he was dead so i tbagged him and athempted to leave then was killed for no reason

Deleted member 6228

@Tomo so you enter a shootout with the intention to kill a org member, then get mad when his org kills you?
are you 2 iq?

Reaction score
  • Staff
I literally have a gun out in your demo what the fuck are u chatting

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
u seemed like no threat to me cuz i had a hk on me

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Tomo You walked into a shootout armed with the intention of killing one of the shooters, died to one of the shooters, then made an AR on the person who killed you? Clown ass smh

Reaction score
@Tomo Why did you think it was a good idea to go ahead and "t-bag" a body after a shootout; especially if his friends/orgmates were in the area?​

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
it was distraction i wanted to stun them so i can easily 1 tap em all with my hk

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and t-bagging comes up to only disrespect and killing for it can be going up to 2.5

still how many times do i have to tell u all my goal was to kill em all so i am involved and going into the shootout is NOT a 3.4 rule break

ESPECIALY IF ITS ALREADY OVER

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Was in this shootout. He clearly had no intention to shoot anyone and is bullshitting. He walked into the shootout just to shit talk us like an idiot.

Reaction score
You are clearly outnumbered. Additionally, you t-bagging their dead friend is not a distraction. You literally attracted attention by doing that...

Reaction score
I shot the last TFU seconds before coming up to you, you were on the actual scene of the shootout longer than I was lmfao

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Aquaa outnumbering has nothing to do with 3.4 lol

i am involved i have a gun and i have a reason to be there stop trying to push something thats not an acutuall thing

Reaction score
@Tomo you're outnumbered, expecting to kill 3 gun men with a pistol when you wouldn't have stood a chance even with a rifle smh my head.

Reaction score
"Stun them" lmfao dudes acting like T bagging someone is some sort of pokemon move that will lower our defence stat smh.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Saint Wylde IF I HAVE A GUN IDC IF THERE IS EVEN 200000 OF YAS WITH M82 its still not 3.4 there is no such rule as i am outnumbered i cannot shoot u cuz i will get banned
i already was involved with such actions and some admin+ said ITS ALLOWED

i mean if your saying that ur thing of your u just made up is a thing then u cant defend bases when ur alone inisde and there are 15 cops outisde u just gotta surrender

make a rule suggestion actually its a really good rp improvment
it might affect gameplay a lot in a bad way but its good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.