AR on Xavier Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dom_/Dom Ganhi

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dysclose/Xavier Jackson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79999945

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke 2.5 by shooting me outside of an apartment i didnt even have keys to, nor had i visited beforehand until this point, in order to raid the property which i did not reside.
I was completely unaware of the presence of the raider and thus proving no threat to him/her at the time.

Note that xavier was behind me on the stairs in the video, he ran out of one of the apartments when he heard emily coming to open the door.

Evidence (Demo Required):
DyscloseXavier JacksonSTEAM_0:0:79999945 Player killed Citizen Dom_30 May 2018 01:57:47

@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dom_/Dom Ganhi

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dysclose/Xavier Jackson

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79999945

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke 2.5 by shooting me outside of an apartment i didnt even have keys to, nor had i visited beforehand until this point, in order to raid the property which i did not reside.
I was completely unaware of the presence of the raider and thus proving no threat to him/her at the time.

Note that xavier was behind me on the stairs in the video, he ran out of one of the apartments when he heard emily coming to open the door.

Evidence (Demo Required):
DyscloseXavier JacksonSTEAM_0:0:79999945 Player killed Citizen Dom_30 May 2018 01:57:47

@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Yes i did kill dom as i heard him saying to s4 open so that means they are friends and he had an AK on your back so you was going to help them defend and you knew full well that what was going on as there was shots in slums.

Reaction score
No, when I turned up at slums there was beretta shots and I heard you pretending to be a cop, I had jack In my car in cuffs so we left and came back later when we thought u were gone (we thought u were a cop the whole time) upon arriving at slums again I was asking Emily to open the door with the intention of asking for a bobby pin to get jack out of cuffs who I had left in the car outside In case cops were still on the scene. Regardless of what you thought I was going to do, you shot someone outside of the property without making any attempt of gun pointing me to drop the weapon or any attempt of allowing me to comply with you in order to save my own life, therefore proving excessive negativity as you negatively impacted my Roleplay experience by just killing me for being outside of the apt you were planning on raiding, the reason I had an m4 is because I was warranted and just broke jack out of police custody. Point being you can’t shoot someone because they have a gun on their back before you have even initiated a raid, I had no clue you were still in the apt complex, if I did I wouldn’t have entered because I thought you were a cop as when me and jack had come 10 mins previous you were pretending to be one and so we left.

Status
Not open for further replies.