AR on Yaseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Drunk csgo player / Abdullah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Yaseen / Alfred Robinson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101926400
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulled a gun on me, either to mug or kill me, directly outside my bazaar shop in order to steal my AK-101, breaking the 5.1 rule as it was in an open space.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
First of all , there was no one at the server since then but my friends , second , i pulled a gun on you and you broke 3.4 you tried to put your gun in attack mode just seconds before i shot you

Reaction score
I pulled out my gun as soon as I saw yours, if you hadn’t headshotted me I’d probably have killed you. If you’d have gone out of my sight, pulled out the gun and then pointed it at me I’d have surrendered, in that situation I felt I had a better chance of not being shot if I tried to shoot you

Reaction score
i had my gunpoint on your head just in case you pulled a gun, you should know that who ever gunpoint you , you should comply to thier commands no matter what but you instead pulled your ak101... i had no intention in killing you , i just wanted to mug you but you brought this to yourself

Reaction score
and you still tried to mug me in a public place - breaking that rule. in that situation you didn’t have a gun to my head when I pulled it out, and you didn’t give any commands.

Reaction score
In character you don’t just check who’s online and then go ahead with a mugging, it’s not realistic. Can’t just break rules because there’s less people than usual on

Reaction score
i was about to speak and you drawed a gun on me , what do you want me to say "drop the gun plz xoxo" ?

Reaction score
i was about to speak and you drawed a gun on me , what do you want me to say "drop the gun plz xoxo" ?
As I suggested, going out of my sight so you can actually aim the gun at me. you were pulling your gun out when I was pulling mine out. either way you still intended to mug me in public.

Reaction score
@Yaseen - Mugging someone in a public area is not allowed. Using the scoreboard to know that only
you and your friends are on the server is to bring OOC information IC.

@abdul21 - You saw @Yaseen pull out a firearm, so you took your ak out breaking 3.4 wich resulted in your death.

Both of you acted wrong. Next time, you will recieve a warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.