close please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Drunk csgo player / Abdullah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MrWoLfX / Abduski Doman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115398140
Why Should This Player Be Punished: crowbarring my doors by himself while unarmed, for seemingly no reason, then saying in ooc that it was a joke. Then led to all his friends killing cops over the ticket, and raiding my base as well.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong he just raided your property and got killed, and we didn't kill cops over a ticket don't assume things you're not sure of

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong he just raided your property and got killed, and we didn't kill cops over a ticket don't assume things you're not sure of
how's he raiding my property with no weapon? is he gonna hit me with a crowbar? seems like a 3.4 lol

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
how is it 3.4? you don't have to be armed to raid a property unless you know the owners are armed, i bet he didn't even know you were even in there nor armed.

Reaction score
how is it 3.4? you don't have to be armed to raid a property unless you know the owners are armed, i bet he didn't even know you were even in there nor armed.
He saw me directly outside a few minutes before, I then went inside. even if I was outside the shop I’d have heard the crowbar. and how does it make sense that you can raid a property unarmed unless you know they’re armed? so I can just go around raiding everywhere with just a crowbar then and say I didn’t know they were unarmed

Status
Not open for further replies.