AR on Zack Robberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nayoko Adachi/Nayoko Adachi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Zack Robberts/ Mr Zan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46619422
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.6 So let me tell the story so there had been a truck recently at our frontyard i believe meth from his truck exploded, so i ran out to see how big the fire was. When i came out i noticed that the fire was blocking the path of all vehicles. Later Zack Robberts ran out wanted to save his car by pushing my car that was behind his car this is were 3.4, 3.6 is happening he's risking all people outside the house by pushing my car he also says that it will blow up anyways. But that's not a reason for him to get into his car and push my car into the fire. When he had successfully pushed my car the whole car exploded and Zack died.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/72a2abeb389c80bf307fbe75db27327b/
Tick: 25546

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally, I pushed your car by accident when I started seeing your messages to stop pushing your vehicle, so I tried to budge my way out without pushing your car any further. I did not break 3.4 at all as I was trying to save my car and my life; if you did not start shouting at me to stop, I could have moved your vehicle a little further which would allow my car to fit out of the gap, I could then drive to freedom, saving my life and my vehicle.

The fire was active for 5 ish minutes, no firemen turned up during the time so I done what I could to save my car and the items inside it. Also "3.4 is happening he's risking all people outside the house", that is not the correct definition. Putting your lives at risk are not the same as putting my own at risk:
7795f0ba98ecd96bdeb9827058215b32.png

Note that after this, I died. You then started shouting at me in organization ooc chat telling me to pay for your vehicle despite me being on NLR which is a fault from your side.

I done what I could to save my life- if I did not listen to you I would have survived. I broke no rules during this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446406377,1446403881][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the demo from my perspective:
http://www.filedropper.com/perpheadsdemo2015-11-115-40-27

Reaction score
Hello, I tried to play the demo however it kept on crashing my garrys mod, I tried out different demo's to see if it was my computer spooking however it's something wrong with your demo, please upload a youtube video of the situation.

MattIs

denied.jpg

This has been a tough one but after thinking about it, I think it's best if we just leave it at this. I recommenced you to stay clear of each other in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.