logo.png

Your Steam/In-game Name:

Zan/Zack Robberts

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
NA/Kenny Smith

His/Her SteamID:
NA

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Police (@Jordan) came to my house claiming that I had drugs on my property, I told them that there was a suspicious looking Van behind my house which might have drugs in it. The person who's Van this was came to my house threatening me and saying I should open my door, I refused. He then proceeded by burning my house down and blowing up my car. Following this, I ran outside with a few friends and we got his car until it was disabled, we then gun-pointed the man and tied him. Following this, I called the Police saying that I had a man under civilian arrest and at gunpoint. When the Police arrived, Kenny Smith ran away despite being at gunpoint and being tied up. Later, this resulted in his death.

I believe this player broke numerous rules such as:
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
  • 3.6 Stay Alive
  • 2.5 Excessive Negativity
  • 2.1 Play Realistically
  • 3.3 Realistic Actions
  • 3.26 ‘/me’ Function
Obviously, I'm not expert at the rules given by my terrible history so some of these may be false. Feel free to correct me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

http://www.megafileupload.com/6toi/perpheads_demo_2016-4-8_18-08-45.dem

Tick:

Around 20,000

Reaction score
Yeah we received a 911 call saying that there were drugs on the property, that was from Kenny. Thanks for letting us in Zan ;)

Reaction score
+Support

Clearly, the user has broken several rules which include the simplest ones such as 3.4, 3.26, 3.6, 3.3 and 2.1. He ran away at gunpoint which violated 3.4 and then resulted in his death violating 3.6. You had him tied, quite obviously and he still was able to run away which violates 3.26. He also burnt your house down which violates 3.4 since he could've been caught. He then destroyed your car which violates 2.5. When he was at your door, he threatened you despite the fact that you could've been heavily armed which breaks 3.3 and 3.4 as it could've resulted in his death.

Reaction score
pending2.png

There seems to be an issue with the link you provided as your evidence. You have 24 hours to fix this.

696bd7b2b8d188bffc72b15e6a795544.png

@Mr Zan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unable to update the evidence. Had recent problems with my computer and ended up having to reinstall everything and seen no use of saving the demo's I had.

Feel free to lock this due to lack of evidence.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Unable to update the evidence. Had recent problems with my computer and ended up having to reinstall everything and seen no use of saving the demo's I had.

Feel free to lock this due to lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.