AR Phillip Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Santaium*Tuborg.dk / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cardstarvipe / Phillip Woods
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82479983
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking rule 2.5 Possible 2.1 and 3.2
So we were mugging his friends and while us all carrying our guns on our back, he decided to rush in and kill us, not only does that make his friends things unrecoverable but it was also not neccesary as I was posing no threat to him and he could easily have called cops or even mugged me to get his friends things back, killing was not used as a last resort here.
Also I belive he might have broken 3.2 which is metagaming, because all his friends in there was gagged and tied, and he just out of nowhere knew that we were mugging them?
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!x14jSSoC!0yTmK4LJN7ktrD6_IJqMwjAIHmipJl2x_hXPXCV9Wqs
Tick: 62500

@cardstarvipe

Reaction score
I went up to the appartement to go and start growing when i suddenly hear your voice in my appartement and then i decide to stay at the door listen to what u guys were saying.And from the moment i heard your voice i knew that you were not in the base at the time so you were A Mugging my friends that were in the appartement or B Raiding our base so i decided to rush in with my glock and cause i know how u guys dress up cause u guys have an org dress code thing since all u guys were those blue tuxedo's so i knew who was inside the base that shouldent be in there since at the time no costra nostra were basing in that base. Then u guys start firing back i make a run for it since i see that the cops arrived that i called and thats it.

Reaction score
Firstly, he didn't break 2.5. You mugged his friends/had them under gunpoint so he is allowed to either shoot or mug you in revenge. He didn't break 2.1 as it's only a wooden door and you were about 5m away from the door. In real life you can stand on one side of a door and hear people on the other side so him hearing you wasn't unrealistic at all. He also didn't metagame because the gagged people were moaning very loud and you were also talking, so if he pressed his ear against the door he would be able to hear it all.

-Support

Reaction score
Killing a person who mugged an friend or an org member is fully valid. You do not have to call the cops at all, heard it enough times in the help chat that you are allowed to kill the guy that mugged you or your friend. So I am giving this a -support.

Last edited:

Alex

-Support

You actually serious? YYou mug his friends yyet you cry about being killed? Aha, he had all rights to kill yyou as you mugged his friend eitherwya.

Status
Not open for further replies.