Ar on Quentin Leblanc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cardstarvipe/Phillip wood
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Quentin Leblanc/Crimson Nugget
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72611504
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.3,3.4,2.1,2.5 So bassicly we were both on the highway i was trying to pass him wich led into me pushind him a tiny bit than he literly ramed into me wich got him stuck then he got out and shot my car since i was laughing cause of it
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
+Support,

User broke 3.4, 2.1 and 2.5 by shooting your car for only ramming him a little by mistake and risked his life.

Reaction score
Im going to +Support this Action Request.

If we wanna play realistically here, no one would shoot someones car In-Real life because of a little traffic accident. So basically, hes destroyed your car for no reason at all, breaking 2.1 and 2.5

Moving on to breaking 3,4, he will be breaking 3.4 because the highway would be crowded in real life, there would be alot of people driving back and forth, so basically shooting someone car for a minor reason like this is really risking your life in jail.

So that is what i think about this situation.
Kind Regards,

Robin Ljungberg.

Reaction score
+Support
2.1 + 2.5: shoots your car without proper reason, i dont see that happen in anything close to real-life.
3.4: By shooting ur car he brings his life in danger as he risks dying or a jail centence

Status
Not open for further replies.