AR request on Bing Bong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:LP7K
His/her Steam/In-game
Name: Bing Bong
His/her SteamID:?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Failed to follow my orders while under GP Evidence
(Demo Required):

Max

Reaction score
So there was a shootout at Regals, my org vs cops. I was on TS giving callouts from the overpass and there was only about 3 cops left including you. you came from bank, gunpointed me and told me to put my hands up. I complied and surrender showing you I was unarmed. you then tried to cuff me but failed and I walked up the stairs. you gunpointed me again and told me to come to you. I didn't come because I told my org mate Fawad to snipe you through TS. you were behind the fence and he couldn't get a shot on you so I stayed at the top of the stairs to lure you up so he could shoot you from the balcony. you didn't come up, and eventually you looked away and I ran over the overpass to the Regals building. I never felt any threat to my life as I had already surrendered and showed you I was unarmed, not a threat and therefore not someone you couldn't shoot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

You putting your hands up does not mean that you can ignore the officer's orders while you are under gun point.
You will receive a warning.

Reviewed with @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.