AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: aloo89

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Dan and hes friends
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38143127
Why Should This Player Be Punished: geting mad because thear friend get ban for bing racistt and start bullying me after bolli dc

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Did notice the bullying in OOC, got very out of hand, racism, all sorts. Thought it was just a joke between you all it got so bad.

Reaction score
Bullying. Bullying is now AR-able.

I fucking give up.

Also the reason I shot you is because you delayed long enough for your mate to shoot my mates and cause you threatened to rape me.

I did not participate in the mugging.

I also like how you've singled me out from the others when their names are readily available with your ESP.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You were all harassing him in both OOC and in-game for being "Muslim" and for being from the middle east. Don't even try to say "It was in character" because you all were doing it both in OOC and in game. Refer to rule 1.2

@staff if you would like me to, I can upload my Playstv

Reaction score
as you can see in video dan said for them thes man make one of us get ban and some shit

Reaction score
is that even good reason to shot me in head ?
i was unarmd

Reaction score
I was merely commenting on you calling them all "Fucking jewesh"? Am I a part of this AR? You haven't made it very clear who you're making this on?

Reaction score
I really liked the part when suspine killed some of the minges.
Patch likes to break rules when he can get away with it, and Dan is just a joke. Dan's action are often retarded.

Reaction score
I'm sorry.

I know I've said this before, and that last night's events really don’t reflect this much, but at the same time I’ve given a lot of thought as to what I’ve said, and I regret it. I never really reflect these sort of words upon anyone seriously, until now, because I try to repress it. I don’t hate Muslims, I said everything I said because I was angry, irrationally and unforgivably. Don’t take this as me trying to make my anger out as an excuse, because it isn’t. Nothing excuses what I did yesterday, and I want to be sure everyone knows that.

@ALOO89, I want to make it clear as much as I can, I am so sorry for what I’ve said, because it was extremely hurtful. I’m not a good person by any means, but I try to repress every angry and racist thought I have because I want to be a tolerable person. I am not a happy person by any means, but that doesn’t give me the right to make you feel like shit.

I am very much understanding if you don’t accept this apology, but all I ask is if you could consider forgiving me, because I don’t want to be known to you as: the one guy who hates Muslims.

Reaction score
I have sent a PM to the people who were involved but haven't justified their actions on the thread.

Reaction score
I was the person who got banned and I also would just like to apologise, what I said was very retarded and simply should not of been said, I have nothing to do with this actual AR and I didnt even know this happened until I saw this. Its fine if you do not forgive me but sorry @ALOO89

Reaction score
Accepted

Bolli has already spoken and dealt with @Dan. @TyroneBigLegs will receive an extended ban for his attempt to mug you in a public area and in an unrealistic manner. I'll have a word with @VoidUprising about what exactly his role in the situation was since he hasn't replied yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.