AR request on Tyrone and Abduski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sire. Gooby / Ares Wilkinsson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyrone Biglegs & Abduski Doman

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75295194 & STEAM_0:1:115398140

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Tyrone should be punished because he started randomly mugging me in an open street with Abduski, breaking 5.1. Later Tyrone Randomly deathmatched me, and either Abduski or Tyrone picked up my pistol and stored it. And later they lied to admins about the situation and tried to loophole it, just generally making a very messy report. (Hendricks was present).

Evidence (Demo Required):
& https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJ6tIneJeW8e6xr284Zw1_pwTlcwsIsk

Tick: @~18500

Thank you.

Reaction score
I didnt store your gun the admins can check the logs if i picked it up or not. all it was on the ground and i think Tyrone picked it up or police confisicated it

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't know because I got RDMd and information isn't really passed through a black screen

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

It's quite apparent from the start of the "mugging" that both the location of mugging and actions taken (by Tyrone) were unjustifiable.

Mugging someone should be done in a secluded area, out of sight of people and the target should be given chance to respond to their muggers commands. Tyrone instantly stabbed @SireGooby, that's when this goes from "mugging in public" to a blatant attempt of RDM. The actions taken by Tyrone within this situation proves he clearly is not familiar with the server rules, namely 3.4.

User will be banned for their actions, feel free to also make a Refund Request for your lost items.

(Tyrone was also the one to take your gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.