Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mofidos / Kristina Golan

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Spoon / Logan Finch

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:62689446

Why Should This Player Be Punished
:

5.1 and 3.21, the user mugged another user in a public place in front of 2 npc's

Evidence (Demo Required):

Video was recorded by Logan

Tick: N/A

@Logan Finch

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats me. My demo hiding somewhere if anyone needs it (I realised how much I was stalling during the mugging, warn me if you need to)

Reaction score
My first plan was to raid you so I thought if I gun pointed you to tell your friends to come out I could tie you up take what I need then kill and destroy the CCTV, and lets be obvious here as you state "public" yes of course it is but how else would you raid morons if it is public, but anyway as I said drop your shit in other words drop your weapons and phone so then I could tie you up and take you over towards the door with a gun in the back of your head to insure that there will be no mess ups, but instead you stalled RP saying your poor with a gun on you (You can see this in my AR https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.21350/) as it shows in the video I just went out of morons "Border" or what you call it so if I ended up using a bobby pin on your door the NPC'S will see it and will hear or see my gun if I was to use it, so either way I would of had to kill the NPC'S and CCTV, and nobody else witnessed it as there was only 4-5 people on around 7ish? UK time, but that's not the point if you are thinking about being in a city with thousands of people. My argument adds up to being There is no way I could get away from the npc's safely without your friend being able to easily come kill me from opening them main doors so I had to go behind that gate opener booth therefore if the npc's DID see me the would die, and I was thinking about the CCTV and npc's at the time
[DOUBLEPOST=1478945803,1478945758][/DOUBLEPOST]
My first plan was to raid you so I thought if I gun pointed you to tell your friends to come out I could tie you up take what I need then kill and destroy the CCTV, and lets be obvious here as you state "public" yes of course it is but how else would you raid morons if it is public, but anyway as I said drop your shit in other words drop your weapons and phone so then I could tie you up and take you over towards the door with a gun in the back of your head to insure that there will be no mess ups, but instead you stalled RP saying your poor with a gun on you (You can see this in my AR https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.21350/) as it shows in the video I just went out of morons "Border" or what you call it so if I ended up using a bobby pin on your door the NPC'S will see it and will hear or see my gun if I was to use it, so either way I would of had to kill the NPC'S and CCTV, and nobody else witnessed it as there was only 4-5 people on around 7ish? UK time, but that's not the point if you are thinking about being in a city with thousands of people. My argument adds up to being There is no way I could get away from the npc's safely without your friend being able to easily come kill me from opening them main doors so I had to go behind that gate opener booth therefore if the npc's DID see me the would die, and I was thinking about the CCTV and npc's at the time

ALSO I said in OOC "I mug you" I said that as a joke as they said we were not going to mug you... Sorry

Reaction score
Did you not see me agree to that? Look at my reply! "Punish me if you need to" I'm literally admitting to it and saying they should warn me if they need to.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.21350/#post-139856

Status
Not open for further replies.