AR Teemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex Quality
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Teemo/Thomas
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81757952
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I felt that the user was not playing realistically as i had punctured tires and he rammed my vehicle first attempt with no notice of pulling over and hard stopped me, when i was in fear for my life of a rouge officer i tried to evade and he shot me vehicle twice for no reason. Abused 11.11 and i did not want to comply with something so unneeded that i turned extremely rebelious I know that action on my end was not correct. I dont want him to be punished I just wish we could all learn how to properly conduct a traffic stop.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Teemo.dem22.4 MB
https://mega.nz/#!upRhiYxJ

Tick:27000-28000 I believe

Reaction score
pending2.png

You have 12 hours to upload a new link to the demo, otherwise the AR will be closed.​

Reaction score
Hey buddy, your demo is decrypted for everyone, please relink it without a decryption or give us the decryption code so that we can watch the demo otherwise there's no evidence and the staff cant do anything ;)

Reaction score
As everyone said, your demo is not working and should be re-uploaded. Also, Teemo's IC name is Thomas Butcher.
Also, if you don't want him punished, why post an AR? You are wasting staff's time.
AR are made for a staff member to punish him. And remember, you have 12 hours till this gets closed, and denied.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.