AR Teemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider/Jonathan Curtis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Teemo/ Thomas Butcher
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81757952
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4. Shot me next to the storage attendant with no realistic chance of escaping due to the fact that he got demoted and shot me out of spite because of OOC issues.

Haven't called him Butcher Aids or anything Ingame since, however another person did and he tried to ticket that person and the LT said that's not appropriate and they had an argument that resulted in his demotion.

User then tried to kill slayerduck because he was previously recording encounters but then stopped after the fact that he told him he wasn't recording rather than tying him up and holding him hostage.

@Chris
@Teemo
@Slayerduck
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
+Support,
User broke 3.4, 6.3 and a little bit of 2.1.
He had no chance to escape, also he did not deal with the NPC at Fredy's.
Also, he didn't have to keep shooting you when you were crouched as you had already shown you were unarmed.

Reaction score
User was warned for 2.4 Constructive supports
Blatant RDM tbf.

+Support

Reaction score
Could you mind uploading the whole demo? This really doesnt prove anything. He did take care of the storage npc, but he forgot
  • Residents
  • Bakery
  • Monorail
  • An officer was in the hood, even more likely INSIDE THE BAKERY.

Reaction score
This was clearly in a public area and anyone could have seen it. Also would you have been safer with your hands down or something he did not even think about not shooting someone who is complying. ATM machines tend to have cameras built in so that was another there.

Even if there was no-one there he could still have been spotted due to the location in general.

I will support this but would like to hear from @Teemo

M

Reaction score
User is a massive trouble-maker in the community. Needs to be banned.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Well he darn-diddley-doo messed up.
- There was probably a cop close (cop car at the bakery)
- He forgot that people in they hood could see him and call the police, also shot you outside the bakery, as he ran out of bullets he could not of ended the bakery npc.

In my opinion these rules where broken:

+support

Reaction score
I had a chance of escaping due to contacting my friend who had organised to pick me up . I hid in the forest until they arrived.
As for the reason I killed him was because IC he kept calling me Butcher Aids e.g adverts and things that I knew was him.
He affected me and my brother and ruined both our and our orgs reputations.
Chris just hates me tbh.
I killed the NPC storage and the cop had vanished or died.
His car was blocking ATM's "Camera's"
[DOUBLEPOST=1446237125,1446236879][/DOUBLEPOST]Also , Smudger picked us up and made an admin sit and said he thought the way I did it was okay but he wasnt sure of the reason so I explained it to him.

Reaction score
I had a chance of escaping due to contacting my friend who had organised to pick me up . I hid in the forest until they arrived.
As for the reason I killed him was because IC he kept calling me Butcher Aids e.g adverts and things that I knew was him.
He affected me and my brother and ruined both our and our orgs reputations.
Chris just hates me tbh.
I killed the NPC storage and the cop had vanished or died.
His car was blocking ATM's "Camera's"
[DOUBLEPOST=1446237125,1446236879][/DOUBLEPOST]Also , Smudger picked us up and made an admin sit and said he thought the way I did it was okay but he wasnt sure of the reason so I explained it to him.
You didn't have your phone out in the video what so ever and you contacted him once you went to the park and the Fredy's bakery owner would've contacted the police with your description and where you went/ you didn't even kill the cop? You said you ran out of bullets when you were shooting Joe Baggers.

Plus I never called you Butcher Aids while you were cop within that situation and I've died/you've died plenty of times before I have. Others were spreading the Butcher Aids name, not me

Reaction score
im waiting for xhantium to post an AR on teemo too for breaking 2.1 3.4 3.6 for punching under the gunpoint 3.5 he came back to his death location like something didnt happend ... then he decided to be a cop and meta on us saying "he know the suspect , because he read the name of suspect and he know him but he already died and must forget everything ...... but i think xhantium forgot that

Status
Not open for further replies.