AR Thomas Fredrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Damien Saint-Wylde / [PH] St.Wylde
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Thomas Fredrick
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4: Drove into an active shootout and sat there with his thumb up his arse as World War Fucking 3 was going on around him. As if the mass of sirens and gunshots wasn't enough to make him remotely reconsider his journey.
Evidence (Demo Required): Amazon Prime drone delivery service review

Delete please, Tom is a sound lad and we spoke about it, it seems The whole situation was accidental.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

It is a bit strange that you post this about 4 days after it actually happened, but alright.

You describe a "mass of sirens and gunshots", it wasn't until I reached the bottom of the hill that I could hear the gunshots. I made the 911 call to assist the cops, and for the record didn't notice you were there until you had started shooting, which was after I had pressed send on the 911 call. I then reversed back and stayed out of the way until I could see it was clear.

I could see a medic taken inside by a bloke with an M4, but didn't really notice much else going on outside. The shooting only really started as far as I could see when you'd started shooting in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.