AR - Jane Crocker & Thomas Whelser

• Thread starter Deleted member 7533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7533

Your Steam/In-game Name: Chloe Checky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jane Crocker & Thomas Whelser
His/Her SteamID: I asked in-game what their OOC names were and they refused to give them to me. I'm not really sure how to find their SteamID if I dont know their OOC names, so I will edit this if I find out.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Jane broke the metagaming rule by informing his friends that he was being raided. Early on in the video he says "uh they're raiding me" but nobody else was in the apartment. A few seconds later, his friend Thomas shows up with a gun and RDM's me. He only would have known that I was involved if Jane had told him.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/LrsZbWKaDYnV excuse me in this vid i sound like an ogre looool
Tick: 0:08 seconds you can hear him say to his friends (probably in a third party application, because no one else was in the apartment) "uh hey they're raiding", then at the end of the video I get shot for no reason other than just being on the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 7533

it kinda seems like these guys are new so if they are I’m totally fine with this ar being disreguarded! :cat:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

User(s) will be spoken to regarding using third party communication software on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.