AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mallard / Molly Mcmolly
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (s)Tyger / Gleb Kazlov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29259924
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1, After the users base was raided by cops narcotics were found and I was left to deal with the investigation. He kept making fun of my voice in LOOC which hurt my fealing very much, he then decided it would be a top meme to go on my steam profile and leave a very hate full message.
Evidence (Demo Required):

F1AYMaW.jpg

ZZZkX4o.jpg

ChxIww7.jpg

HEKZCLI.jpg

HEKZCLI.jpg

Tick:n/a

Last edited:
Reaction score
Over exaggeration, we were having friendly banter. If he took it the wrong way I take it all back.
Plus anything that happens on steam doesn't not have any direct impact on Perpheads.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498322591,1498322082][/DOUBLEPOST]
Over exaggeration, we were having friendly banter. If he took it the wrong way I take it all back.
Plus anything that happens on steam doesn't not have any direct impact on Perpheads.

@atomic_wizard Because it's the internet and 2017? Anything said shouldn't be taken serousily, isn't meant serousily either. If you kids cry over someone calling you Autisitc on the internet you shouldn't be using it...
"Autistic Police" Doesn't direct to him anyway, it was a message to my friend anyway LOOC.

@Feng Yamaguchi He has a clear point
[DOUBLEPOST=1498323048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your Steam/In-game Name:Mallard / Molly Mcmolly
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (s)Tyger / Gleb Kazlov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29259924
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 , After the users base was raided by cops narcotics were found and I was left to deal with the investogation. He kept making fun of my voice in LOOC which heart my fealing very much, he then decided it would be a top meme to go on my steam profice and leave a very hate full message.
Evidence (Demo Required):

F1AYMaW.jpg

ZZZkX4o.jpg

ChxIww7.jpg

HEKZCLI.jpg

HEKZCLI.jpg

Tick:n/a
hurt* not "heart"

M

Reaction score
Personal attacks like this aren't tolerated. You're essentially telling him that he needs to sort himself out, yet you @Tyger are the one that needs to do so if you feel the need to pick text-based fights with kids online.

A warning will be issued.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.