Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: exrobite / guy montag
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonathon inches and his chum
His/Her SteamID: Si
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player initially returned to a crime scene to save his 2 other friends, but seeing that they drove away he returned for the invalid reason of stopping cops Getting dna, which got him slaughtered.
Evidence (Demo Required): YouTube video,

:laughcry:

Deleted member 6228

I wanted to return because John King was still inside. I returned to save him.

rat

Reaction score
You realistically should have placed your own safety above that of your fren. You returned and got fat gatted when you had a clear path of exit. You knew cops were responding and you took the disproportional risk to take them all on as a twosome to save someone else.

I count 4 in the situation and 3 cars exiting, one is yours with 2 people in.

Deleted member 6228

As fair as we knew only one cop went down, that makes it a 3v1. We have no idea how many cops are on duty without metagaming. Backup turned up then we got fucked.

rat

Reaction score
You are allowed and encouraged to assume that the police force is proportional to that of a real city At all times. If you kill a cop, or plan to, you need to always consider the worst case scenario that more will arrive. Additionally, if you have just been involved in a major firearms incident you can assume armed police will respond. Your folly was poorly planned and the risks you took were not proportional to your gains.

rat

Reaction score
Sorry I don't speak broken English but from what I can make out:

Your friends made it very clear they were driving away

You were going in alone, not only this but you waited for police backup to arrive before making a move when you could have fled still.

You artificially continued the situation past it's natural lifetime leading to more shots and a lot less rp l.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

John King was dead, you should have known this, his body is in the video.

Inchs had no benefit of returning, so I have given him a warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.