Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im making this Ar for my friend because he dosen't have a forum account.

Your Steam/In-game Name: GobLin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: hanEt/Son Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM:_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, I got shot because I called his friend israeli.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 5920

No, I meant when did I ask?

Joking aside, he was pushing and generally trying to provoke a reaction realistically. We were planning an imminent raid and any police presence within the area would be detrimental. By him trying to provoke a reaction and start a fight the police may have been alerted by the NPC. By shooting him I created a distraction and delayed the police response.

Deleted member 5920

No, I meant when did I ask?

Joking aside, he was pushing and generally trying to provoke a reaction realistically. We were planning an imminent raid and any police presence within the area would be detrimental. By him trying to provoke a reaction and start a fight the police may have been alerted by the NPC. By shooting him I created a distraction and delayed the police response.

Deleted member 4116

Plus his org member instantly attacked Speedy even when you shot him, so they're were planning something on Speedy.

Reaction score
He wasn't provoking you in any way. He was just wondering if someone was from Israel or not. We didn't have anything planned against anyone there, my friend started stabbing speedy after he was trying to finish our other friend off with a baseball bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.