Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov/Google Chrome
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mooney/ Travis something and Alex Cooper
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They called an RC and when he arrived the RC asked them for money so he can repair their car and they refused to and then Alex Cooper started hitting the RC making him die so he started running away in panic and Mooney shoot him down. Basically they shoot him down for doing his job as he has to get money to repair their car. 2.5,3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: not needed

Reaction score
You can see the RC trying to hit someone with his wrench, you can imagine if the wrench did damage to people that would have killed him. so in terms of rp, he could use that as a reason. Additionally, his car was just Tier 2 wrecked so I can imagine he was a bit fed up.

Reaction score
RC was on a rampage, very petty revenge AR, but anyway, he tried hitting people multiple times and drove off on us. I told him I had $0 and my car was T2 wrecked. Couldn't pull money out of thin air could I - continued to drive off and then ran down the highway which is why I shot him. Obviously trolling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted(ish)

While I understand that you were upset about the RCs behavior, there was no need for you to kill him.

@Mooney will be spoken to in regards to rule 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.