AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Spaceshots/Bryon English, Adrish/Adrish Malik, Knoxy82/Lee Starsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93635910, STEAM_0:0:70753923,
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.4, got killed for pulling a bat out as an accident putting it away also I told him it was an accident and then proceeded to get gunned down by 2 people in front of an npc as spaceshots told two of them to kill me for that because he couldn't aim.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You make an AR on server moderator you should make staff complaint.

Reaction score
i thought he understood and then decided to stop but then two people pulled up and killed me so :wacky: .

Reaction score
Hello,

Spaceshots is a moderator, so you'll have to make a staff complaint.

However, I'll respond to you as if it were a normal AR. You were following him around, and had previously had a bad encounter with him. Irregardless of NLR and the kind of messages you were sending in OOC. It was clear you were targeting spaceshots. This in itself is 2.5. I'm not going to use any evidence to prove this, as I wasn't there for this, however I did suggest for Spaceshots on many occasions to speak to you for targeting him the way you did.

Furthermore, from the video you provided, it is clear that you did attempt to try and kill him, but you saw that he was too far for you to bat him. The intentions were as clear as day, you knew that he had a gun on him yet decided to continue following him, thus putting your life at risk. The fact that you decide to wail and whine in OOC is completely ridiculous. You are provoking someone, and have indeed received a reaction. You broke 3.4 yourself, and it's quite ridiculous that you try and blame others for the reaction you have caused.

I suggest that you continue with your day, and try to avoid provoking people and this 'waaaa' you have going on in character, and in out of character.

Reaction score
I can defend myself if he already tried to shoot at me :wacky: .

Reaction score
36b176ab6c5a8d24fbc8e4256eb26fdb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.