AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Travis/Travis Trump
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179938847
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.18 tried to store his gun after attempting to kill officers.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
if travis wasn't involved and you just shot him for no reason its 2.5 maybe he was transporting it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lmfao u can see in the video him carrying an m4 out with it clearly showing to storage off of the safety. I guess I have better eyes than you.

Reaction score
And to anyone that wants to say that I shot him for no reason. What would you do if you hear shots fired at suburbs storage get there and see a man with an m4 out running to storage to store it. Lmfao turns out he was the shooter according to the cpl anyway. Also the shots match his gun. I have some good detetctive skills. Btw don’t comment on ars ur not involved in kids thanks.

Reaction score
The spam of ARs embodies your signature. I went to store that gun because once I knew that the corporal was an officer I was going to negotiate with you about it. I didn't want to kill officers and if I did you'd all be dead I had no real reason to kill cops either. Your corporal gun pointed me from a distance without exclaiming he was plpd which is quite stupid if you ask me. Funny how you draw your guns out because I said to you while you were parked "Do you want to go boom boom" If anything, what you did was 2.5 you shouldn't have shot me unarmed. NO ONE WAS HIT BY ANY BULLET. To be also very frank your spam of ARs does nothing but show that you are toxic, salty and have the need to report everyone for everything. You do not belong in this community. You are LOOKING for conflict with that attitude.

Reaction score
Accepted
@Travis Don't try and store a firearm seconds after you were shooting it. If you planned to negotiate you should have put it on your back or dropped it on the ground.

No formal action will be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.