AR on code monkey

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Code Monkey/Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You literally posted a video of you shooting me for no reason. Reason for killing me first of all? Second of all, how did I break 2.5 and 3.4? You literally shot me before you said anything.

Reaction score
Wdym the speaker icon is in the top left indicating that I was telling u to put ur hands up. I gped u because you were raiding Michael septims shop who was my friend. I shot you because you tried to run away and you raided his base lol.

Reaction score
involved because i raided with him

gmod voice codec has 2 second delay roughly, so he cannot react in that time simply because he doesnt hear it until about 2 seconds after you say it

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If you try to gunpoint someone in a very public place when you clearly had no other intentions rather than killing him Codemonkey can either run or pull a gun under gunpoint. Lets say there wasnt the 2s delay and he heard you. What would you have done after he surrendered? Took him hostage? Kidnapped him while I was making your friend eat a dead bodys ass? No like everyone else the only thing you'd have done is shot him. Or would you have left him run away after surrendering just to tell us you gunpointed him. Upload the next 10s next time, thats the best bit.

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what my intentions were with him. You must comply when gun pointed and do anything in your power to stay alive.

Reaction score
That’s bullshit, he definitely heard that I told him to put his hands up. Then he stupidly broke gp and got himself killed anyway lol.

Reaction score
@Islexic stop being a goofy ass and realise ur wrong, ur inexperienced and new yet u still find a way to be that stubborn and genuinely believe ur right

Reaction score
@Islexic if you have 2000 hours of gmod you would realize he is not lying. I didn't hear shit until after you fired second bullet at me. At that point, I kept running. Not going to reply to this thread again.

Reaction score
Denied

Gun Pointing someone in an area like this is ridiculous in the first place. Since you are pulling a gun on him at this location, he can assume that you are going to kill him. He can therefore try to run away to preserve his life (3.6)