Are the no guidelines for players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I see people doing mass rdm, scamming, ban evading, alting, and all those are series offenses. But if i comment something directed at a staff member, another breathing cognitive functioning human being, than i get banned for two months no warning? Noone care about the little person, only the bigger number at the end of the day. I just wanna know why i was banned for two months for saying a 4 letter word, that wasnt used derogatory. Just wish someone could help me understand how anyone can justify a two month ban for what happened and how it was handled during the situation. Basically executed me while i was trying to explain myself, and told me to suck if up and fuck off for two months. I love this server and love what it has to offer. Like i stated earlier, if anyone is able to help me understand the thought process id be so grateful. Life has been dull and depressing the past 2 weeks with no perp

Solution
Oh, shut up. Have you considered not being an insufferable, crying asshole? Oh no, what's this? The consequences of my own actions?

8b2f63b5fba5d7ebd57568ea00a99941.png
Reaction score
Oh, shut up. Have you considered not being an insufferable, crying asshole? Oh no, what's this? The consequences of my own actions?

8b2f63b5fba5d7ebd57568ea00a99941.png

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.