Deleted member 9852

Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Fandalf
Your Roleplay Name: Jones Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:571899056

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for: 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 3.4, 5.3 - User was metagaming with his friend, yet again while raiding 4 properties within the hour (same property 30 min apart) He car bombed another players car for no reason then him and his friend decided to harass the other player for 30 minutes and come back when they died to continue. Constantly lied in adminsit and said he knew it was against the rules but he did it anyways. Disconnected when staff was gonna downloading his demo. No intent to RP properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PerpHeads Server Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my ban from PerpHeads, which occurred 3 months ago. First and foremost, I want to apologies for what I did, because I know now that it wasn't okay.

I understand that the ban was imposed due to my previous actions on the server, and I fully understand the punishment for my actions. I deeply regret my behavior, which resulted in my ban. The past 3 months have made me understand that I was wrong, and I have come to understand the importance of abiding by the rules and fostering a positive environment within the PerpHeads community.

I would like to stress that the punishment served during these 3 months has been a valuable lesson to me. It has given me the opportunity to reflect upon my actions and make a concerted effort to amend my behavior. I am genuinely committed to respecting the rules and guidelines set by the server, and I assure you that I will be a more considerate and responsible player moving forward.

I understand that the duration of my ban was substantial, and I humbly request that you consider reducing it to a more reasonable period or even lifting it entirely. I believe that I have learned from my mistakes and am prepared to contribute positively to the PerpHeads again.

I kindly request that you review my case and consider allowing me another chance to be a part of the PerpHeads again. I assure you that I will be a version of myself than I was 3 months ago.

I would like to thank you for your time and understanding. I genuinely appreciate your dedication to maintaining a fun and respectful community on PerpHeads. I hope for the opportunity to make amends for my past actions and continue enjoying the fantastic community.

Thank you for your consideration.

Additional Information: I really miss the server, and I would love to play on it again. I have learned of my mistakes after 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 9852

lmao chatgpt??? Put some effort in if u actually want to be considered
You accusing me for using ChatGPT for no reason. I think that you should be doing you're research, before you accuse anyone for that, because now my unban request is gonna look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.